[CQ-Contest] CQ 160 database - HELP WANTED

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Sat Dec 24 19:25:56 EST 2016

When it is cold and dark one can't help but think about 160 meters.
Especially the CQ 160 contest at the end of January (CW) and February (SSB).

We are working on building out a database of CQ 160 Meter contest scores.
The CQ 160 scores from 2004-2016 are now available in a searchable database
on the cq160.com web site.

>From here on, progress requires typing in the results from the magazine
results.

There are still many more years to go.  If you would like to take on the job
of typing in a year, please let me know.

Everyone enjoys the CQ WW and CQ WPX score databases.  Let's do the same for
the 160m contest.

73

Randy, K5ZD

PS - View all scores: http://www.cq160.com/scores.htm