[CQ-Contest] Snarky comment re:Dec 24 CQWW Blog

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 22:26:52 EST 2016

Well, of course -- it was for SSB.  People who operate 'phone instead of
learning the code are lazy, just like click-heads who don't want to tune
for QSOs.  I'd expect a strong correlation.

Now don't start flaming me.  I said it was snarky, and it was (mostly) in
jest.  Some human activities may be easier to start up ('phone, rather than
CW; SO, rather than SOA; snare drum, rather than violin), but excellence
always takes a lot of effort, and, sometimes, unusual talents.

73, Art K3KU