[CQ-Contest] K9YC ARRL DX QRP

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mymts.net
Mon Feb 22 14:40:44 EST 2016

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for mentioning one-way prop. Those who are in more blessed locations might refuse to believe it till they experience it themselves.

Many a time in the 80s (my 80-m loop was a killer), VE4VV (SK) and I would be told "Can't you hear all those Europeans calling?"

Um, no, we couldn't, and it was fairly well known I had the best ears in VE4, outside of those with bevvies. And even they could often be heard but not hear, either!

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone