[CQ-Contest] [YCCC] Key Clicks in ARRL DX CW

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:06:10 EST 2016

George, others ..
Please consider the panadapter may show strong signals as wide.
Most web sdr receivers show strong signals wide.

Please verify the wide signals that they actually are wide.

In case of strong signals, the actual width may be produced even by your
noise blanker.

Correct tuning set for the receiver are as important as correct settings
for transmitter.

73,
Jukka OH6LI