[CQ-Contest] May you work yourself at a remote?

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 24 17:17:04 EST 2016

I vaguely recall something in WW rules about not being an operator at
more than one station but I am not at a place I can check it. I don't
recall there was such a rule for other contests but that is just a very
hazy recollection. It could just be faulty memory on my part.

It does seem to me that it would be a conflict of interest (of sorts) to
be an operator at multiple stations. Of course, if I only operate for a
few hours at a multiop station it seems a shame to waste the remainder
of the contest time. Personally I would probably submit the home log as
a checklog.

73, Larry  W6NWS