[CQ-Contest] Open Letter to VE Contesters

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Feb 24 21:12:37 EST 2016

Nothing will ever happen as there is no movement at the ARRL to level
the playing field.  It is up to us to move to be competitive.

I find it very interesting that people will not even admit that it is a
advantage.  If it was not a big deal I doubt any of you VE's would be
defending yourselves so hard.  That you are speaks volumes for what it is.

W0MU