[CQ-Contest] mic headphone switch source??

Charles Harpole hs0zcw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 07:57:59 EST 2016

Hello, I am looking for a mic/headphone switch that does this and only
this.......

FRONT
Mic in
Headphone listening via this socket.
​Switch A and B

REAR
Two mic outputs, switch from front panel.
Two stereo headphone inputs, switched from front panel, source for these
are two radios' headphone outputs.

The switch allows me to use ONE mic/headphone combo to drive either of two
voice radios  AND hear via ONE stereo headphones listening to one or the
other of headphone outputs from the radios.   Switch choice A selects both
mic and headphones to radio A and choice B selects both mic and headphones
to radio B.

A bonus would be a A/B selection of a stereo squeeze key line selected A or
B switched along with the mic and headphones.

Do you or can you make such a product?  or refer me to any vendor?   (I am
in doubt of MFJ-1261​)

73

Charly, HS0ZCW

​I am too old to build it myself.​