[CQ-Contest] mic headphone switch source??

Gerry Hull gerry at yccc.org
Wed Jan 20 11:07:17 EST 2016

Great Suggestions.

Here's another one that works great, is very low cost, and integrates well
with ham radio gear.

Find a ClearOne Communications XAP400 Audio Conference mixer on the used
market.

Here's one on ebay for $19 USD:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clearone-Communications-XAP-400-Audio-Conference-Mixer-910-151-201-w-Manual-/171965019156?hash=item2809e9f414:g:-r4AAOSwo6lWFcUB

Why?

- Digital Mixing internally, analog I/O.
- Dry-Contact (aka footswitch/ptt) firing of macros, which can do
everything from switch mics/headpones to adaptive filtering, etc.
- Many more I/Os than you'll ever need.
- Balanced 600 Ohm I/O on every channel.

Very inexpensive -- with a little work you'll have a switch you'll never
run out of uses for.

73, Gerry W1VE