[CQ-Contest] Absurd Rule in NAQP

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Sun Jan 17 12:37:16 EST 2016

I have to agree with Tom.

During the NAQP CW, I came across VY1AAA calling CQ with hardly any
callers.  Got him on the first call.

Sure different from contests using the RBN where there would have been a
massive pileup and my chances
of getting him would have been slim to none.

The NAQP was created to be a low power, no spotting contest.  That is
it's flavor and we should keep it that
way. Wish they were all like that :-)   73
Tom W7WHY