[CQ-Contest] Absurd Rule in NAQP

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Jan 17 15:16:55 EST 2016

With all, as they say, due respect, assisted operation with the RBN
requires different skills, but if you have figured it out you should be
into and out of that pileup before it has the chance to mushroom.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at