[CQ-Contest] Absurd Rule in NAQP

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 18 10:36:07 EST 2016

I like the NAQP because it's just about the only USA domestic contest that you can work stations on all bands. Unlike SS where you can make one contact. You can have fun even with a smaller station.

As N2IC mentioned the activity is pretty good. But the categories are limited. Wish it had all the categories every other contest has. I'm for anything that will increase the activity even more.

Don't understand why some have said this is a "training ground" contest for new contesters? Why? Is it not  "real" contest? The weekly NS and CWT are good training opportunities. Plus the Phone Fray for the SSB only guys.

Jeff