[CQ-Contest] Inverter generators

Eric M. Guzman np3a at np3a.com
Thu Jan 21 11:49:06 EST 2016

Hi.

I had RFI issues with an EU2000 some years ago. Built a filter by winding a
12 or 15ft AC extension cord around a big toroid and that fixed it.

Few years later, purchased a Honeywell 1000w and had the same RFI issue.
Since I found that during the return period, I opted to return it. Then
purchased a EU1000 and I have no issues with RFI on this one. Love to
operate portable with it. Also use it as a backup for my solar powered station.

Hope this helps.

73 Eric G., NP3A

==
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse brevity and errors.