[CQ-Contest] CQWW Committee Restructured

Steve Sacco NN4X nn4x at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:23:21 EDT 2016

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Bob Cox, K3EST, who as most of us
know was the CQ Contest Director for many, many years (Thanks, Bob!! :-)
), lived and continues to live in California.

Just tossing that factoid out there.

73,
Steve
NN4X

 >> On Jul 18, 2016, at 11:08 AM, Jim Brown <k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com>
wrote:

 >> On Sat,7/16/2016 4:21 PM, Barry wrote:
 >>> Was a requirement for consideration having grown up in NJ? :-)
 >>
 >> qrz.com shows that all LIVE in the golden eastern half of NA. So
VERY unlikely that anything will happen to make these contests
interesting for stations contesting outside the Atlantic basin.

 >> 73, Jim K9YC

Steve Sacco
NN4X
Narcoossee, FL