[CQ-Contest] Kill 0,1,2,3 and go for just 3 points

Ryan Noguchi ai6do at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 13:42:33 EDT 2016

If CQ WW DX is supposed to be, first and foremost, a DX contest, then scoring really should be distance-based. Makrothen and Volta take two different approaches to this that are easily automated. It would still make local in-country contacts worth making and logging, which many don't bother doing if they're worth ZERO points as they are now.
73, Ryan AI6DO