[CQ-Contest] HELP WITH CABRILLO UDC FOR LOCAL CONTEST

VK4TS Trent Sampson vk4ts at outlook.com
Fri Jul 22 06:10:11 EDT 2016

We have a VK specific Contest The Remembrance Day contest held every year to
commemorate the cessation of hostilities in the Pacific - Held as close as
possible to VP Day the 15th of August.

One peculiar rule is that points are higher during the local late night - eg
Night Owl bonus but the problem is that the west coast and the east coast
are a few hours apart and the night owl bonus is based on 5 hours of LOCAL
time - during this time points are tripled.

We are trying to add a UDC to N1MM but for the life of me cannot work out
how to add it to the UDC - there is just no way to add it to the time based
scoring system.

 is it possible or are we barking up the wrong tree and it cannot be done ?

Look forward to responses

Trent Sampson

VK4TS

Po Box 275 Mooloolaba QLD 4557