[CQ-Contest] CQWW Madness

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 22 20:36:00 EDT 2016

Maybe all you so called experts should go to zone 8 and see how easy it is to win from there. Note the year that Andy won in 2014 there was no serious SOAB efforts from either zone 9 or 33. Plus in his other 5 efforts from V47 in some of those cases he had more QSO'S and a similar multiplier count  as the winner or those ahead of him but didn't win because he only got 2 points per NA contact where stations in North Africa got 3 points for working EU.

True that N6MJ won from NA last year but he's a special case. Probably the best operator in the world. I don't know many people who can run doing SO2R for a full 48 hours!

Jeff

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid