[CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 18:10:09 EDT 2016

A stub attenuates the pass band signal.
Please check your stub attenuation.

Measure the power without and with the stub; using a separate power meter.

About 10% power loss is barely acceptable.
5% is better; acceptable.

In case the power loss exceeds 10%, you might want to use better coax.

73,
Jukka OH6LI

PS.
I am thrilled to read all writings. This discussion is so much better than
any book.
I sent one duplicate message; PI4CC stub arrangement.
In Europe, we have some stations with really well presented station
engineering.
PI4CC is maybe the best.