[CQ-Contest] Field Day Rules

Tom Frenaye frenaye at pcnet.com
Tue Jun 7 13:33:43 EDT 2016

Instead of this back and forth stuff where someone's comments are dismissed as "interpretation", why not ask the "contest" administrator.

There are 1636 people on this reflector, only one of them is the person who officially interprets Field Day rules.

Same thing goes for rules in (real) contests - if you want an authoritative answer, ask the people/person who runs the contest, not the other 1535.

          -- Tom/K1KI