[CQ-Contest] Assisted Headphones

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Jun 15 18:21:11 EDT 2016

On Tue,6/14/2016 8:22 AM, José Nunes CT1BOH wrote:
> I think this is really great in theory. An haedphones that adapts to each one audible frequency sprectrum

This MAY be of use in the high futility world if it's done well, but the
only benefit for ham radio would be correcting for hearing loss -- in
other words, doing what a good hearing aid does. Some radios, like the
Elecraft K3 and KX3, have 36 dB of response correction built-in in the
form of an 8-band equalizer for the speech range.

73, Jim K9YC