[CQ-Contest] Contesting keyboard

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Tue Jun 28 10:00:09 EDT 2016

Hi Bob,

I use a Steelseries APEX 350.  It doesn't have Cherry MX switches, it is
not wireless, but it has plenty of macro keys: a total of 88.
But actually, since every key is programmable you can have more than that
if needed.
It uses the Steelseries Engine, through a GUI that makes the programming of
the macro keys very easy.
You can create different profiles and have them ready for each contest, or
logging software.
You can do SO2R very comfortably, Instead of having to press two or three
key combinations for certain functions, you just need to press one.

73,

Martin LU5DX