[CQ-Contest] Your DX Spots during the ARRL SSB DX Contest

Chuck Dietz w5prchuck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:29:00 EST 2016

I noticed that stations that didn't ID often usually had several people
(including me) asking for their calls.  This has to slow things down.  Many
worked them and then asked for their call.  I can understand only IDing
every second or third QSO if you are over a 200/hr rate.  That gives a few
weaker signals a chance, but not waiting a minute or two!

Chuck W5PR