[CQ-Contest] SSB Voice Keying

Björn SM0MDG bjorn at sm0mdg.com
Fri Mar 18 14:44:37 EDT 2016

Thanks for feedback Steve!

I experimented a little and found out that this is not a N1MM+ problem, the problem is with the sound card setup. I am running N1MM+ in a virtual machine in Parallels and if connecting the Behringer USB sound cart to directly windows (virtually) the delay is introduced. When connecting the sound card to OSX and setting Parallels to use the OSX default sound card it works well.

This solved half of my problem, the other half is N1MM+ being very unstable in my configuration. But thats a discussion for the N1MM+ forum.

73 de Björn,
SM0MDG
SE0X