[CQ-Contest] VA QP and LA QP

Jeff Clarke ku8ejeff at mediacombb.net
Mon Mar 21 11:42:22 EDT 2016

Jim,

I can tell you from running both the Ohio and Georgia QSO Parties in the past , if you don't publicise your QSO party by social media, convince people to go mobile to activate rare counties and get support of the local clubs in your state your QSO party is doomed to failure.

It surprises me activity in VA is so low considering both FRC and PVRC cover that state. Plus there is an active contest club in LA as well.

Hope to see you in the Georgia QSO Party April 9-10th. We should have lots of activity and rovers as we usually do.

Jeff KU8E

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid