[CQ-Contest] VA QP and LA QP

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Mon Mar 21 13:56:13 EDT 2016

Jeff hit it on the head...  Promotion is "Job #1"... Also, it's important
to 'spice it up' a bit each year. The SCQP has already received over 240
logs as compared with 165 in 2015 and 90 in 2016. We also give "in-state"
stations the ability to earn 'double" QSO points for workking out-of-state
stations. If you were on the air on February 27th, you heard SC guys on all
the bands.

Mobile operators really help to keep the contest moving.. We are actively
seeking experienced contest mobile ops for 2017 and we're producing new
mobile ops too... One very experienced cw mobile operator has already
agreed to be one of our 'guest' mobiles inthe 2017 event. Can't wait until
February 2017!

73s Dave WN4AFP
SCQP Team Leader

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>