[CQ-Contest] 7QP Eastern Washington mobile - N7WA

Michael Dinkelman mwdink at gmail.com
Mon May 2 15:49:30 EDT 2016

7QP cometh...

Here the preliminary schedule for my activation of a number of
eastern Washington counties. As the day progresses, things may shift later.
I have a spare hour and a half tacked on the end if needed for bio-breaks
and fueling stops.

I expect 20M will be the money band. During daylight hours, I'll check
40M at the start of each session before going up to 20M. If 15M shows
any activity, I can hop up there pretty quickly.

Of course, the planned operations from all 7th district counties is shown
at   http://7qp.org/new/Page.asp?Content=start&Page=2

Many thanks to the Central Oregon DX Club for doing the organizing of
this fun event.

Times are in UTC

Klickitat/Benton County Line1300 - 1345Franklin/WallaWalla County Line1445
- 1530Columbia/Garfield County Line1645 - 1730Whitman/Adams County Line1830
- 1915Lincoln/Stevens County Line2115 - 2200Okanagon/Ferry County Line0000
- 0045Douglas/Grant County Line0200 - 0245Kittitas/Chelan County Line0445 -
0530
cheers
dink, n7wa