[CQ-Contest] 7QP Eastern Washington mobile - N7WA

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed May 4 00:38:31 EDT 2016

On Mon,5/2/2016 12:49 PM, Michael Dinkelman wrote:
> 7QP cometh...

Good plans, Dink. At Visalia last month, K4XU told us he's got a very
ambitious mobile trip planned into ID and other northern states.

W6GJB, W6JTI, and K9YC will be active from 7 NV counties on both CW and
SSB signing N7N. We'll be operating both mobile and fixed at locations
in NVWHI, NVEUR, NVLAN, NVCHU, NVMIN, NVESM, and NVNYE. We're
tentatively planning to do it in that order. We'll be mostly running 20
and 40 during the day, 40 and 80 at night. Rigs are K3s with KPA500s
when portable and a KX3/KXPA100 when mobile. We're planning a full time
effort. In case anyone is wondering, K4XU (who's the contest honcho)
says we should enter as Multi-Op Unlimited.

Also, we're going to be in some fairly rare grids, and hope to be able
to light up one or more of them on Sunday. We'll be equipped for the
WSJT modes with 500W and 3-el. Email to jwbro at yahoo.com if you need
DM18, DM19, DM29.

73, Jim K9YC