[CQ-Contest] Great book

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Fri May 13 18:38:14 EDT 2016

Even though you know the outcome, the way it was judged did surprise me. Given the emphasis on technology these days, it appears that the technology was ignored and decisions were made by the old gut-feeling type of decision making.  I was a bit underwhelmed to say the least. Why bother with all the technology if you are just going to ignore it?

Ken K6MR