[CQ-Contest] All the Assisted ops, where do they all come from?

DXer dxista at yahoo.ca
Sun May 22 11:18:55 EDT 2016

Mike,

 >>>I guess one needs to clarify the rules that unassisted stations
cannot run, they must stick with strictly S&P. Makes sense to me!

This sounds about right, and would be easy to verify/enforce. More than
one consecutive QSO on the same frequency would denote a breach of the
rules.

I'm no contester, more like a participant, as such, the knowledge and
experience everybody else on this list has is lacking on my part.

I hope contesting will continue to exist, and grow, regardless of what
is decided rule wise.

73 de Vince, VA3VF

You bring up a great point, Ken! I had never thought of it that way, and
you are right. The only way an unassisted station can say he is truly
unassisted is to not be spotted by another operator, or by a robot. I
guess one needs to clarify the rules that unassisted stations cannot
run, they must stick with strictly S&P. Makes sense to me!

73;
Mike
W7VO