[CQ-Contest] alpha amps

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon May 23 08:31:58 EDT 2016

 Steve,

Yes, Alpha Amplifiers were represented at the Hamvention.

You can see my photos at  http://tinyurl.com/zd5y8ca (web site courtesy of KC8HXO)

They were not represented by RKR.

The official announcement has not been made yet, although I was told directly as were others, and the "news" has already leaked out at various places... but they have been sold, effective June 1st.  To Dishtronix, the current owner of Ten Tec.

Further information on that will be forthcoming from Dishtronix.  I really don't feel comfortable "stealing their thunder"

73, ron w3wn