[CQ-Contest] Its not the Sunspots folks

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Tue Nov 1 16:08:59 EDT 2016

One more reason for the 1 point USA rule...
I was working the contest as time permitted and on Saturday evening, I
noticed that I didn't have a zone 5 contact. I heard heard a zone 5 station
calling CQ... I knew that I needed to work him for zone 5, but he didn't
need to work me... and probably would have rather worked a dx station... I
worked him and thanked him for the new zone.

1 point in-country rule would have encouraged more on-air activity too.

Thanks for bringing up this topic Jeff....

73s Dave WN4AFP