[CQ-Contest] Contest Logger Thoughts

BobK8IA at aol.com BobK8IA at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 18:18:48 EDT 2016

Hi Trent,

Yes, I recall that now re the ops not accurately reported during the Run
and Max Rate reports. Not a drop dead issue for our single tower, only two
stations, M/2, but I can see where it would be to bigger operations. And,
yes the first op in the sequence seems to get full "credit" in the report. Not
 very useful.

Here, we tightly schedule our few ops and always know who is on when and
what bands. I can see where this would help, but having it reported by N1MM+
would be helpful to others that loosely schedule.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

In a message dated 11/4/2016 2:25:13 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,