[CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Nov 9 17:11:25 EST 2016

Good for you Art !

I am in the "obvious typos camp"...I either correct it on the fly or during
pauses while CQing, or in rare exceptions at the very end of the contest
make the 2 or 3 corrections within moments of contest-end that I have
scribbled out on a scrap of paper.  In almost all cases (excepting crashing
to bed at contest end) I send my log in mere minutes after a contest ends.

Do I make mistakes? Sure.  Do I lessen my score by not mining my log with a
fine tooth comb looking for N44's? Probably.

Even in WRTC the competitors get 10 or 15 minutes at the end to fix stuff.
(I am of the opinion that it must match what was sent on the air though,
regardless of typos/omissions)

Pretty sure you never sent N44 over the air, so you're good. (hi)

When it's over, it's over.

Hold your head high. Ya done good man.

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey