[CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Nov 9 19:57:43 EST 2016

I had to X out my contact with ZL7G as I gave him a 599 and got a 599
but I didn't want to write it down to lose it so it went in the log with
bogus received info...mine.

Sadly my ears are not very good anymore and I suspect I have way too
many copying errors on numbers.   We will see.

Other than correcting from notes that I took, I never look for errors.
I agree that typos are part of the experience.

After J6M I ran the sh5 routine and had it look for errors.  Some of
them were pretty silly but no corrections were made to the submitted log.

W0MU