[CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)

Yuri ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Thu Nov 10 14:37:04 EST 2016

Hi Jim.
So, if you (or your circle of contesters) work WWxWWW with precedence "A" and then heard him later and realized it's "U", but not "A", you never go back and correct it to "U"?
How is it different from if you worked him and copied "A" (you already hit Enter) and then took more careful listen and realized it's not "A", but "U"? I mean doing it during the Contest, not after.
:-)

Yuri