[CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)

Gerry Hull gerry at yccc.org
Thu Nov 10 15:23:24 EST 2016

I worked VE4EA early in the contest, and he and Kelly were just getting set
to go.  I was worked on their second VFO, and the S&P memory was set with A
for the prec.

VE4EA called me later -- I said he was a dupe -- and he told me the story.
So I corrected it to M.    Of course, this was a legit, on the air change.

I log what I hear and edit obvious typos at the end.

Thanks for all the (hopefully correctly typed) Qs!

73,

Gerry
W1VE at VY1AAA