[CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 09:25:14 EST 2016

Yes, it COULD be done.

But, some us still like to play this game on the radio - I don"t want to deal with the internet as a single operator!

There should continue to be room in our sport for a game played on the radio - even as the internet becomes more and more integrated into Assisted and multi-operator categories.

73,

Mark, KD4D