[CQ-Contest] Packet killed single Op Add Super Check

Michael Clarson wv2zow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:29:42 EST 2016

Yes, Mike, I understand. I am generally weak. Often, I call, station comes
back WV? WV?, and another station comes back with neither a W or a V in
their call comes back and I lose my slot!. SCP, however, allows many
stations to get my call correct as there are not many 2X3 WV2s. Before SCP,
it was a struggle. --Mike, WV2ZOW