[CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sat Oct 1 13:40:07 EDT 2016

Obvious conflict of interest regardless.  RA3AUU has no place discussing
this matter with anyone.

It would appear that he does not like a LP score to beat his HP station
score.  Was he the OP?

The stench of cheating and impropriety in contesting continue to get
stronger especially from this sector of the world.

RA3AUU/P33W and the RDXC You owe the contest community hard facts and
proof.