[CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

Michael Adams mda at n1en.org
Thu Oct 6 13:48:07 EDT 2016

I was wondering something similar.

I popped in and out of the RDXC a bit this year, just playing a little in between tasks that weekend, and trying out the feel of remote-control contesting.  I didn't even record the exchange information, much less submit a log.

Did my "very casual" participation cost actual competitors Qs?

I get that there's an incentive for some contest judges to discourage folks from even thinking about padding their logs.  But if there's going to be a penalty, even if just a simple loss of a Q, because someone didn't send in a log, that fact really needs to be advertised around the time of the contest.

Michael Adams | mda at n1en.org