[CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

Jim Stahl jimk8mr at aol.com
Thu Oct 6 21:22:19 EDT 2016

It had changed four years later. I did a couple of RDXCs for WRTC2014 qualification.  It was either 2013 or 2014 when the RDXC overlapped with an SSB Sprint. So I worked a number of guys in the Sprint, exchanging serial numbers as part of the exchange. (A few wondered how I was running up such a big number.) I lost quite a few of the Sprint QSOs in the RDXC log checking, though not all. I never followed up to see how or why the QSOs were dropped.

73  -  Jim  K8MR