[CQ-Contest] Rules Question M2 CQ WW

Douglas Ruz / CO8DM co8dm at frcuba.co.cu
Sat Oct 8 15:06:37 EDT 2016

Well,

We don´t have so many radios...Only 3 radios...2 RUN and 1 MULT.

I think the MULT station can MOVE FREELY from band to band without any
10minutes limit..It that OK?...Maybe I am wrong. If so, please, let me know.

I am building a hardware with some relays to avoid 2 TX signals in the same
band in the case the MULT try work some mults in the same band one of the
RUN stations are working.

I hope N1MM or Wintest identify this very clear in the log.

Thanks for your help.

Doug, CO8DM