[CQ-Contest] modest proposal ...up to 200w

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Oct 10 15:40:56 EDT 2016

I don't see the point of this at all.  What possible benefit is there
for anyone ... even those who own 200 watt rigs ... to make this change??

 From a competitive standpoint, those who own 100 watt rigs (a
population much greater than those who own 200 watts rigs) would be at a
significant disadvantage.  3db is a considerable difference in average
signal strength.

It seems to me that this "modest" proposal would create all sorts of
problems without solving any.

Dave   AB7E