[CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 11 09:45:36 EDT 2016

I have a hard time believing that those stations in Cyprus are running only 400 watts. Just like the Italians claiming to be running 300 watts and some of the other European countries claiming 400 watts.

I know for a fact that if you operate from a country with power limits that exceptions can be made if you know the right people in government. Many years ago I operated in a country that had a lower power limit and we were allowed to run a KW during a contest.

Jeff

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid