[CQ-Contest] W2PV 10kW Not True!!

Abrams, Saul (DHSES) Saul.Abrams at dhses.ny.gov
Thu Oct 13 14:05:24 EDT 2016

"I remember QSL card from W2PV with the stamp on it 10 kW. We were allowed
only 200 W that time."

As an operator at, and neighbor of W2PV I can assure everyone that ALL W2PV's amps were Alpha 76CA or Alpha 77DX ( I sold them all at Jim's death).  Jim would actually go around to the operating positions and change the 77 amps from the "high" that the ops pushed to "low" to stay within the FCC limits.

  Saul  K2XA.

Saul M. Abrams
Disaster Assistance Representative

NYS Division of Homeland Security & Emergency Services
1220 Washington Avenue - Bldg. 7A - Floor 4
Albany, New York  12242
saul.abrams at dhses.ny.gov<mailto:saul.abrams at dhses.ny.gov>
518-417-6029
518-810-7171 (cell)