[CQ-Contest] W2PV 10kW Not True!!

Barry Merrill w5gn at mxg.com
Thu Oct 13 15:29:12 EDT 2016

You may be thinking of W3PHL Fred, who ran 14KW publically
with his "Advanced Modulation", Double Side Band with one side band
inverted 180 degrees so the average DC power was ZERO,
until the FCC changed their rules, he claimed, when he hosted a
club meeting, standing in his power amplifier ROOM, with all the
the components laid out and soldered on either size of the
8-foot wide room on 20 foot long boards.

Barry,
W5GN