[CQ-Contest] Very basic question on 80M for upcoming CQWW SSB

Bob Kupps n6bk at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 21:54:18 EDT 2016

Hi HS 80m band limits are 3500-3540 all modes. So I imagine not many ops have worked HS on 80m phone so HS0ZKX and I are going to try M2 category this year just so we can park a station down there with a voice keyer calling CQ all night long trying to work split up into the usual phone band...NB there is still no 160m SSB allowed in HS.    GL 73 Bob HS0ZIA