[CQ-Contest] Headsets

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu Sep 15 17:00:27 EDT 2016

Funny,
I used this with the FM radio to help the day go by, but it also has the
external jack where audio from my two way radio was pumped in.

so in contesting obviously you could keep the FM radio off.

or you could add one of those small FM band transmitters, to the audio
out from the contest radio and use the FM radio to get rid of one wire!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme