[CQ-Contest] Any One Want to Join a Team for NA Sprint RTTY Saturday?

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Sep 16 17:16:21 EDT 2016

Hello all:

I have about six members for a "SECC and Friends" team for NA Sprint
RTTY on Saturday.  I'd like to have a full team of ten.  If you plan to
be QRV and don't have a team, please let me know and I'll add you to our
team.  I will register the team tonight or tomorrow before the contest
starts and will send out a copy of the registration.  I'll accept the
first responses I get and will let you know if you make the "cut" before
I fill up the team.  Hope you all can be QRV whether or not you are on a
team.  73, John, K4BAI.