[CQ-Contest] Ops Wanted for upcoming CQ WW 2016 CW Contest

LY4A ly4a at ly4a.com
Fri Sep 30 09:40:16 EDT 2016

WANTED!

Looking for a few good ops who would like to come down to operate Multi/?
(exactly categorie will be know after finishe of colecting the team) at
LY4A for upcoming CQ WW CW 2016 contest with us .

For CQ WW 2016 SSB we are fully complete with Ops :
YL1ZF,ES5RY,9A5BWW,UR9QQ,UR3QCW,US2YW,US0YW,LY4A,LY2BKT,LY2CO,LY2TS,LY5AT,LY3X

For CQ WW 2016 CW we still have in team list:
YL1ZF,CO8DM,EI7KD,SM0DRD,LY4A,LY2BKT,LY2CO,LY2TS,LY3X,LY2RJ

So we still looking for 1-2 ops what like CW and pileups for join us.

 In 2016 CQ WPX SSB we have to joined us Don G3XTT, Kaspars YL1ZF, Sergeij
UR9QQ.
Claimed 3830 scorehttp://www.3830scores.com/editionscores.php?arg=joakz4gfyfJ
For WPX SSB 2016 we are Finished with second score in EU and 7 World at
Multi/Two categorie.

In 2016 CQ WPX CW joined for us Fulvio HB9DHG, Goran SM0DRD and Kaspars
YL1ZF.
For CW part we are claimed ~4EU and ~7world.
Claimed 3830 scorehttp://www.3830scores.com/editionscores.php?arg=35a1zNggyg7

If you want to join us for CQ WW CW 2016 please write me an email
ly4a(@)ly4a.com if you're intersted!

--
Rolandas LY4A
skype: rolkaxx