[CQ-Contest] 3V8SS WW SSB 16 DQ - Open letter to CC

Ashraf Chaabane ash.kf5eyy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 06:38:28 EDT 2017

Dear CC,

-          You DQed me for 4 cheerleading spots from local hams who always
listen to me from their radios/SDRs and make recordings of me

-          Both hams confirmed that they were NOT asked to spot me

-          Your miss-interpretation of the single QSO I made with non-mult
station was explained.

-          You did DQ me for what you < feel > happened (< Feel > is the
word you used), no proofs given.

-          I requested a Skype call, you accepted. Then you never answered
my reminders to set a time for the call.

-          You ruined my contest participation, my reputation and 2 years
hard work for WRTC2018.

-          Does your suspect feelings deserve this ? would it be better to
remove points/penalty at least since you don't have proofs ?

As a < cheater >, please avoid calling 3V8SS in future contest. I will make
sure you're not in the < cheater's > log anyway even if you're in a multi Op
entry.

73

Ash 3V8SS/KF5EYY

www.kf5eyy.info